The Israel-Canada Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization comprised of businesspeople and companies, dedicated to the promotion of two-way trade and economic relations between Israel and Canada.
- Promoting and enhancing mutual economic, trade, industry and investment relations between Israel and Canada.
- Nurturing representation and credibility between the businessperson, entrepreneur and Canadian and Israeli companies and institutions.
- Creating and improving business bridges between businesspeople, companies and organizations in both countries.
- Providing advisory support and guidance for Canadian businesses in Israel and Israeli businesses in Canada.
- Establishing a community and promoting significant networking for improving business opportunities and success rates.
- Leveraging and establishing goodwill and experience toward creating Israeli-Canadian business relations in all fields.
- Initiating joint activities among position holders and businesses operating to improve Israel-Canada trade and economic relations.